Re: [xmca] A Failure of Communication

This is Larry's contribution to the discussion of Bazerman's article "
Writing with Concepts".
"Communal Internalized and Externalized", of course, already contains
one overt dialectic, between internal and external,
but the term "communal" has already chosen between individual and
communal, so there is another dialectic in the bed-rock.
Vandy