[xmca] Is Intuition a subjective or a sociocultural phenomena?

I wanted to send a fascinating video which seems focused on many of the
questions explored here on XMCA. It is a documentary of a *chess master*
and her explanation of how she *developed* her amazing *intuition*
I am not endorsing the  theory or the understanding or the methodology of
learning chesschess as explained in the film.  However, watching this film
did generate many questions of phylogenesis, cultural historical genesis,
ontogenesis, and microgenesis. As Mike suggests a metapsychology which
explains the development of what is termed *intuition* through mediated
projects is one way to understand the phenomena captured within this film
Here is the link:
 http://susanpolgar.blogspot.ca/2012/11/natgeo-my-brilliant-brain.html

Larry