From: "mike cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com>
To: "Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition Internal List" <lchc@weber.ucsd.edu>, "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 4:27:14 PM
Subject: [xmca] election day

For those of you in the US but busy during work hours.

A major need on election day is for volunteers to go around to check on
people who
have not voted by about 4pm, knock on doors, take them to polls if
necessary. The Cole
family is planning to do this and it occurred to me that perhaps some of
you would want to
contact your local campaign office which will be very glad to hear from
you. The outcome,
methinks, matters to my children and grandchildren.