Re: [xmca] Help with LSV and Heinz Werner links?

Many thanks Professor Glick!

I sincerely appreciate the back-stories - to my mind they are the warp and
woof of the social fabric of intellectual work, just as important as the
persons themselves who inhabit the positions and just as seldom appreciated
(and too often discarded as "gossip").

And I am duly fascinated by Clark Psychology's fantastic history of, as you
say, "freaks to the field." Seems like exactly what academia needs more of.

Anyway, thanks for providing this kind of interesting detail.

Cheers,
greg