Re: [xmca] Help with LSV and Heinz Werner links?

The expert on Werner and Vygotsky is Joseph Glick who is cc'ed on this
message.

Werner is cited in Eisentshtein's writings (incorrect identification by
Leyda, the editor!) in
connection with the case study of the mnemonist written about later by
Luria. (Eisenshtein, LSV, and Luria appeared to interact a lot). Joe has at
least one article in American Psychologist on this topic.

mike