Re: [xmca] Re: microgenesis?

Huw
Also from the same etymology dictionary is:

*dia* = though or throughout from root of *duo* = sense of twice
 Therefore,

dialogue is NOT to be confused with *di*. A mistaken belief that dialogue
means conversation between two persons. This notion is more accurately
*duologue*

*dia* and *di* are often confused.

Also

lytic = pertaining to lysis from Greek *lytikos* = able to loose from
*lytos* meaning loosed from *lyen" - to unfasten, untie

Therefore:

*dialytic*  could mean =  twice returning to *see through*  as a process to
loosen or unfasten or untie what was previously undifferentiated and global

Vygotsky's technique or method of dual stimulation may possibly be linked
to a dialytic process.

Larry