Re: [xmca] Re: microgenesis?

well we are sure agreed about the context dependent part. I arrue for
different principles of change in what Huw refers to as sociogenesis and I
refer to as cultural-historical genesis. I am just real uncertai about how
to characterize more micro levels of development/context/historical.....
change.

Wertsch's paper is one of several treatments of the topic, the only one I
could put my bytes on quickly and as a followup to Vera's suggestion. There
are other papers with other
examples. But first, what about what we have??

mike