Re: [xmca] Help? - Microgenesis, Microgenetic, Microgeny?

Andy,
You don't suppose that Saussure or Levi-Strauss read Marx? (not sure about
Levy-Bruhl)
or perhaps the problem was that they read Marx wrongly?

Your reading of Vygotsky is many many times deeper than mine and so I trust
your intuitions. But making those intuitions clear to others seems to be
the problem at hand. I will happily look to your videos for guidance.

Many thanks for them and for your comments!
-greg