Re: Re: Re: [xmca] Help? - Microgenesis, Microgenetic, Microgeny?

Hi David-- Thanks for all the re-minding.

Why does Vygotsky reject bicycle riding (learning a phonetic alphabet to
read for meaning too?) as an example of a developmental change? It is a
qualitative change in the organization of consituent functions, it
reorganizes not only the system of psychological/psychomotor functions, it
is mediated by culture, it brings about a simultaneous change in the
person's relationship to his/her environment.

Seems to qualify. What's wrong here?
mike