Re: [xmca] Child Development in Film and Literature: Help!

The Bridge to Taribithia - the "My Girl" film version - not the later.

The Piano

Leave it to Beaver

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Rod Parker-Rees <
R.Parker-Rees@plymouth.ac.uk> wrote:

> Henry James, The turn of the screw - filmed as 'The Innocents'
>
> Rod

Deborah Downing Wilson, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/
<http://lchc.ucsd.edu/>Department of Communication
http://communication.ucsd.edu/
University of California San Diego