From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] on behalf of Andy Blunden [ablunden@mira.net]
Sent: Sunday, 16 September 2012 11:36 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Thoughts on this

Social Darwinism rides again. Take an ideological belief about human
society, transfer it to Nature and then declare that since Nature is
like this then so must human society, so stop wingeing and  get in the
bread line.

I prefer old Kropotkin:
http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/kropotkin-peter/1902/mutual-aid/index.htm

Andy

Carol Macdonald wrote:

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.