Re: [xmca] In-betweenly (Duet in Counterpoint)

David, a question that came to mind as I listened to the verse of the duet:
You sang:

BARITONE: Lewin's reply to Ach is that outside and inside are really not so
different. But if you believe that then you have to recognize that
cognition is a form of communication just as communication is a form of
cognition.

QUESTION:
Do you then have to believe that subjectivity is a form of objectivity just
as objectivity is a form of subjectivity?

Do you then have to believe that mediating is a form of immediacy just as
immediacy is a form of mediating?

I'm circling around reflections on Greg's *betweeness* or Mike's
exploration of *gaps* or Heidegger's reflections on *nothing*

Larry