Re: [xmca] Francois Cooren

don't know about ventriloquation/dual stimulation (sounds promising).
Rather I'm seeing connections to a processual/relational ontology in which
the medium (communication) constitutes the so-called "things" of the world.
(cf. Korzybski, Abbott, and Packer), with an answer to "how so" that
considers micro-interaction. Very appealing (to me).
-greg