[xmca] Lave- Changing Practices

I promised to post Jean Lave's article for discussion. It is now available
at http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Lave_Changing-Practice.pdf
I am a little hesitant about timing because a number of inter-related
threads have converged what might be termed a "creative way."
:-)

And its summer time.

My suggestion is that we not abandon topics people are in the middle of on
functional systems, inter-functional systems, Russians
and German psychology, etc. until it reaches a stopping point (such topics
have a way, if they are important, of reappearing) and
then turn to Jean's ISCAR talk should be of broad interest.

Of course, people comment here as the spirit (with a small h) moves them,
so let the rumpus continue.