[xmca] Response to Rose, Gutierrez, Grubb and Goldrick-Rab

Hello --

This is the response that I wrote to the MCA article that included Mike Rose's AERA talk on problems with vocational education plus responses from Norton Grubb, Kris Gutierrez, and Sara Goldrick-Rab.  It will be in the current issue, so I hear.  It sags a bit in the middle but basically it gets the point across. I would be interested in reactions.

Thanks  -- Helena

Helena Worthen
helena.worthen@berkeley.edu
21 San Mateo Road
Berkeley, CA 94707
Visiting Scholar, UCB Center for Labor Research and Education
510-828-2745