[xmca] CFP: AERA panel on "stance" as a resource in pedagogical interactions

Just wondering if anyone out there in XMCA-land is interesting in
submitting to a panel for AERA that deals with the linguistic
anthropological concept of "stance" (e.g., Goodwin, Ochs, Duranti, DuBois,
etc.). With Lynda Stone I am putting together a panel that looks at how
stance (esp. "affective stance") functions as a resource for coordination
by teachers and students in pedagogical interactions broadly defined.

Let me know ASAP if you are familiar with this concept and might be
interested in submitting something. (please email me directly at
greg.a.thompson@gmail.com).
Deadline is July 23, so time is of the essence.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Sanford I. Berman Post-Doctoral Scholar