[xmca] Thanks XMCA!

Dear XMCA

Today I submitted my thesis for examination, but as it is unlikely that any
of you will ever read it, I wanted to share a paragraph from my
acknowledgements page ...

"I would also like to thank the XMCA online community whose amazing
conversations constantly challenge my thinking and understanding. Although
it was daunting to dip my toes into the conversation of such heavyweights
of the cultural-historical field, no question or naïve contribution was
ever laughed at, and always received thoughtful and encouraging replies. It
was uncanny how frequently topics of discussion appeared just at the right
time as I was thinking through a problem in my analysis! Special thanks to
Andy Blunden and Wolff-Michael Roth, who generously gave the time for skype
conversations when my questions about concept development and co-teaching
got too complex for email."

... Thank you all, and especially to Mike for making a noob feel welcome
when I first dipped my toes in!

Cheers,

Helen
--