[xmca] RE: Smolucha article

Make that p. 60

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Peter Smagorinsky
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:57 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [xmca] RE: Smolucha article

In the article, Smolucha asserts that to LSV, creativity is a higher mental function. (p. 59) This does not match my understanding of what a higher mental function is, i.e., a cultural concept. Creativity seems to me to be a means for developing a cultural concept, but not commensurate with one. Any help? Thx,p