Re: [xmca] Body expression as sign.

Well put Jack - I will look out for suggestions as this forum is quite
helpful.

I have greatest part of the Pg research training certificate requirement at
Hull completed with no difficulty, just the upgrade proposal to prepare. I
am, though, intercalating at present. My father died at the end of April
and as I cared for him in his last years I miss him very much.
Valilyuk's work, when I return to write about how I value it, will be
reviewed from my experiential pool afresh. Particularly his view that value
formation emerges from  a work of creating an aesthetic from reflection
upon ( energetic)  emotional response- in a cycle. So to the relation of
dynamics with energy that you mention 'aesthetic' seems to be integral.

Love Christine.