Re: [xmca] Identifying the Top Studies : adult learning

Hi Laure - There is a collection of doctoral theses in which individuals explain their educational influences in their own learning, in the learning of others and in the learning of the social formations in which we live and work at http://www.actionresearch.net/living/living.shtml. Some of these might be of interest to you, such as:

Margaret Farren's Ph.D. (2005) How can I create a pedagogy of the unique through a web of betweenness? Graduated July 2006.
at http://www.actionresearch.net/living/farren.shtml

On 13 May 2012, at 19:56, Laure Kloetzer wrote:

> I would like to extend Mike's question, as I am beginning a research on the
> psychology of learning (adult learning). Which books/papers would you
> consider remarkable regarding adult learning in the past 20 years ?
> Best regards,
> LK

Love Jack.
When Martin Dobson, a colleague, died in 2002 the last thing he said to me
was 'Give my Love to the Department'. In the 20 years I'd worked with
Martin it was his loving warmth of humanity that I recall with great life
affirming pleasure and I'm hoping that in Love Jack we can share this
value of common humanity.

Jack Whitehead , Professor, Liverpool Hope University, UK.

Visiting Fellow, University of Bath, UK.

Life-time member of OMNIBUS (All Bath University Staff).

web-site http://www.actionresearch.net with email address.