RE: [xmca] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Identifying the Top Studies in Child Psychology

Heath's Ways with Words would be near the top of my list.

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:51 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [xmca] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Identifying the Top Studies in Child Psychology

And your nomination is (I can forward it).
:-)

The question of what we find especially important, "landmark" research is an interesting one.
My own quick first choice went to Sheriff and Sheriff and the Robbers Cave experiment but it is too old!!
Which probably says something about the person who had the idea. :-)) mike