From: gerrymck <gerry.mckiernan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Subject: [Air-L] altmetrics12 / The Future of Peer Review / The Future of
Science / Social Networks for Academics Proliferate
To: air-l@listserv.aoir.org

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

A few major additions to @GMcKBlogs ...

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/04/altmetrics12-acm-web-science-conference_24.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/04/future-of-peer-review.html

http://scitechnet.blogspot.com/2012/04/future-of-science.html

> Social Networks for Academics Proliferate, Despite Some Doubts

http://scitechnet.blogspot.com/2012/04/social-networks-for-academics.html

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan