Re: [xmca] Alfred Schütz

Martin
Thanks for this lead to Elena Cuffari. I will respond after reading the
article.

For others interested in this approach fusing phenomenology, pragmatics,
and gestural studies see the following link to TESIS [Toward an Embodied
Science of Intersubjectivity]
Martin, I ppreciate your continuing engagement in conversations on this
theme.  Your explanation of *inner* meaning of words was very helpful See
the link to TESIS
http://tesisnetwork.wordpress.com/members/

Larry