Re: [xmca] Alfred Schuetz

Hi Andy et al -

Martin's book, the science of qualitative research has a chapter that traces Kant-Husserl-
Schutz - BergerLuckman that we r reading at Lchc. It helped me a lot to sort out this branch
of thought. It is followed by a chapter that traces Heidegger - Merleau Ponty- garfinkle.

I have heard there is an electronic version, but do not know how to get it. Working from actual hard copy!
Mike