Re: [xmca] help

Chomsky, N. (1976). On the biological basis of language capacities. In R. W. Rieber (Ed.), The neuropsychology of language: Essays in honor of Eric Lenneberg (pp. 1-24). New York: Plenum Press.

But it doesn't seem to be on the internet Haydi
andy
Haydi Zulfei wrote:
Dear all
Chomsky has a response to Luria's critique of him dating back to 1975 , 1976 and his 1980 'Rules and Representations' . My enduring searches didn't yield anything fruitful . May a colleague be so kind to provide me with that piece ?

Best
Haydi