Re: [xmca] re back issues of Sov psych/JREEP

Haydi,

What is free is an extended access to the older issues of these journals, but only to institutions and individuals that subscribe directly with the publisher, M.E. Sharpe. Many institutions don't have a direct subscription, but have access to the content because they subscribe to a database that contains some of the Sharpe titles. In such a case, the extended access is not available.

Martin