Re: [xmca] Moscow Methodological Circle

I have found Dmitry very eager to discuss. In fact, I feel guilty that I have not had time to properly respond to his ideas. Dmitry, perhaps you could join this list? http://lchc-resources.org/xmca/signup.php

Andy

mike cole wrote:
There is, I believe, one translation of Schedrovitsky in /Soviet Psychology/ many years ago. Its great to have access to this interesting group. I wonder if any dialogue
is possible?
mike