RE: [xmca] Special issue on Vygotsky's legacy: groundbreaking discoveries in PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological Journal (Mind in Society, Vygotsky's Paedology of 1931, and psychoanalysis)!

Comments from Francine Smolucha:
Robert,
I think that you make an important point regarding the lived experiencethat underlies the theoretical model. This also gives us an insight intowhy having a particular individual associated with a creative work givesmore meaning (more cohesion) to the work. Of course, a group of individualsmight work together, but there is something about the individual psychobiography(the individual's lived experience). It is not surprising that group lived experienceis more amorphous.