From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of Andy Blunden
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:54 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Special issue on Vygotsky's legacy:
groundbreakingdiscoveries in PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological Journal!

That's no good Anton. That site messes something awful with my computer,
forcing me to allow pop-ups and look at their prizes, and won't let me
have teh article until I have registered. A site which messes with my
computer for just browsing is not going to get me registering.

So you are saying that what Vygotsky really wrote is derivative and what
we read of him (which is revolutionary) is written by someone else unknown?

Andy

Anton Yasnitsky wrote:
> I guess presently the chapter can be found at scribd...
>
> Right, here it is:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79482780/Yasnitsky-2011-Lev-Vygotsky-Philologist-a
nd-Defectologist-Sociointellectual-Biography

> AY

info/xmca>

> <mailto:xmca@weber.ucsd.edu <mailto:xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>>

info/xmca>