Re: [xmca] Special issue on Vygotsky's legacy: groudbreaking discoveries in PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological Journal!

Anton- someone kept this historical record alive. Or two historical
records, one of which appears to be distorted in various ways.

To me, an important task of the current, post-Soviet, generation is to
discuss what major ideas/theories emerge from a more comprehensive
examination of
the new corpus; are major positions that have underpinned empirical research
put into question? Which one's? With what repercussions. Its great that the
spirit
of glasnost exists. The new forms emerging from perestroika, however, might
themselves be worth critical examination.

mike