[xmca] mini-Bakhtinian Conference in education: Promises and Challenges of Dialogic Pedagogy -- Don't miss it, we will miss you!!

Dear Colleagues,
We invite you to participate in the
mini-Bakhtinian conference in education
Conference Topic:
Promises and Challenges of Dialogic Pedagogy
When:
March 29-April 1, 2012
Where:
Change of Venue!!!
Clayton Hall Conference Center
100 David Hollowell Drive
Newark, DE 19716
Registration fee: $120 (full) /$80 (students)
to cover expenses of drinking and small snacks
As the time of the mini-Bakhtinian Conference is approaching, we are
finalizing our plans and preparations. We want to remind you that the
registration for the conference is still open and to call on you to register
(if you have not done it already) before the end of this week! Our caterers
are urging us to send them orders for the coffee breaks' provisions and
eatables!! J Our graduate students are standing put to start "stuffing the
programs into folders" and printing out the nametags! Our curiosity about
who is coming is starting to swell and burst at the seams? Don't keep us in
the dark!
Please visit the mini-Bakhtinian Conference web page
(http://diaped.soe.udel.edu/dp-map/?reload=1&page_id=766) to download the
program and register for the conference!
We are looking forward to developing distinctly diverse,
dying-to-take-part-in dialogues with you.

Ana and Eugene

_____________________________________
Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Education