Re: [xmca] Mike Cole on Instrumentalist understanding of mediation

Andy,

Of course the changes would be evident outside the therapy room. But "doing things with words" takes place inside the therapy room, where it is done with, well, words. If you were not arguing that words can't accomplish anything, then I've lost track of the argument.

Martin