Re: [xmca] SIG Program at AERA

Sure, Greg. thanks for the idea. Even it's amateur it will, we hope, be worth sharing.
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
Chair, Global Outreach for All Stars Project UX
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
www.eastsideinstitute.org