Re: [xmca] Progress: Reality or Illusion?

I have never explored this in detail (research basis?) but many years ago came across Spiral Dynamics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Dynamics

http://www.spiraldynamics.net/

Any thought on this?

Whilst the above seems very broad, I have been (trying) to consider the various factors contributing to 'medical progress' including what constitutes 'evidence'.

Medicine has made great strides historically and yet health systems and the demographic profiles in some nations indicate a reversal of 'progress' - reduced longevity, economic crisis.

Peter Jones
Lancashire
UK
--