[xmca] Re: Psych in Ussr?

Hi Ian-- I am cc'ing the discussion group, XMCA, on this reply because I
think that the topic will be of interest to them. Moreover,
some might have useful materials to contribute.

I fear the topic may be complicated for some because the key figures on the
international scale were also key figures on an
interpersonal scale-- living memory.

Your cold war issue looks interesting.

Do you know of anything good on the relation of Soviet Psychology to the
human potential movement? With the fall of the USSR, one of the first
psychologists to really grab people's attention was Carl Rogers. That
connection always struck me as interesting.

mike