[xmca] Re: Levy-Bruhl, concrete psychology and "primitivism"

If anyone out there does have a copy of these Notebooks, I would very much like to see them. Attached is one of around a dozen articles I've found on the topic, to prime the pump.

Rosemont, F. (1989). Karl Marx and the Iroquois. Arsenal: Surrealist Subversion, 4, 201-213.

Martin