Re: [xmca] Historical transformations, the body, and feeling whole (again?)

Hi Larry,
For some time I have had the notion that expression appears first , within
dialogue- and significance and later meaning coalesce around  situated
gestures - after. I think this leaves open an account which encompasses the
really unexpected events that can happen in workshops - or seminar settings
- especially when modelling is part of the activity. Modelling for
understanding, rather than explanation.
 Best, Christine.