Re: [xmca] Me on Higher Ed -- correction

stay tuned for part 2, or click the link on more details in the blog ...

Jay Lemke
Senior Research Scientist
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication
University of California - San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, California 92093-0506

New Website: www.jaylemke.com