Re: Fwd: [xmca] Bruner on Vygotsky

Helen

Thank you for summarizing the historical development of  this exciting
literacy approach.
I went into the nalp website and found a 4 page article I'm attaching which
indicates the profound impact this approach had at Kulkarriya Community
School in Western Australia.  The transformations seem miraculous. I will
definitely explore further.

Larry