[xmca] FW: Call for papers-Journal of Language and Literacy Eduation

[https://d1wh43egtz3cgo.cloudfront.net/promotion_images/0231/2981/original/jolle-title-with-logo2.jpg]

Call for Papers (General Issue) Spring 2012

The Journal of Language and Literacy Education, JoLLE,<http://go.madmimi.com/redirects/2454ae0ea60dcc9c46951298b4a758f4?pa=7323268693> is currently soliciting manuscripts related to language and literacy education. We welcome the work of scholars at any point in their journey, including university researchers and theorists working as either faculty or graduate students, and classroom teachers contributing voices from the field.

We accept a wide range of submissions in language and literacy education, including theoretical, methodological, research, and praxis-oriented topics, as well as book and media reviews. As an online journal, we also encourage non-traditional submission formats.

Manuscripts for the featured articles section typically run between 5000 and 7500 words, although both shorter and longer pieces will be considered when merited.

For more information about the journal visit our site<http://go.madmimi.com/redirects/4a47ef57a77aa398e28222b5ae5643a9?pa=7323268693> or contact the editor at mlj34@uga.edu<mailto:mlj34@uga.edu>.

Thank you for your support of JoLLE,

Sincerely,

Lindy Johnson, Editor
Journal of Language and Literacy Education
The University of Georgia

(c)2012 The University of Georgia | 126 Aderhold Hall | Athens, GA | 30602