[xmca] FW: [UD-PIG] mini-Bakhtinian Conference: update - deadline for paper submission January 17th [1 Attachment]

Dear all,

I am sorry that for some reason you were not able to see the attachment, and
I am resending the email with it. Also, I copied information now in the body
of this e-mail.

All the best and Happy New Year to all,

Ana

Mini-Bakhtinian conference in education
Conference Topic:
Promises and Challenges of Dialogic Pedagogy
When:
March 29-April 1, 2012

Where:
School of Education, University of Delaware,
Newark, Delaware, USA
Registration fee:
$160 - Minimum
to cover expenses of drinking and small snacks
Lodging can be about $60 per night (short distance by walk from the
university)

Call for proposals:
Please submit your 500-word proposal abstract and indicate the format (see
below). We are looking for innovative ways of presenting teaching, research
and theorizing in dialogic pedagogy, so we are open to different and unusual
proposals too.
Formats:
1.    Research in progress: Discussion of research challenges

2.    Round table: challenges of dialogic pedagogy

3.    Let¹s dream about innovative dialogic pedagogy practice: What is not
here yet but desirable

4.    Empirical research sessions: 30-45 min presentation and 20 min
discussion

5.    Discussions of videotaped guidance

6.    Innovations of dialogic pedagogy in Higher Education: How your
scholarship informs your own teaching and how your teaching promotes your
own scholarly inquiries

7.    Theoretical research on dialogic pedagogy: 30-45 min presentation and
20 min discussion

8.    Brainstorming about new conceptual and practical issues of dialogic
pedagogy

Deadlines:
·     January 17th, 2011 ­ proposal submission deadline (send proposals to
Ana Marjanovic-Shane: anamshane@gmail.com)

·     January 31th, 2011 ­ Notifications of proposals acceptance

Please pass this message to all who might be interested.
Please let us know if you have questions, suggestions, and/or concerns,
Ana and Eugene

Ana Marjanovic-Shane
E-mails: Marjanovic-ShaneA@chc.edu
Anamshane@gmail.com