Re: [xmca] Happy New Year & Thresholds

Hi Peter,

Ray Land studied at lancaster ( with Oliver Fulton Dept Education ( HE) I think). I read his work but also participated with him in workshop on Legal Education . So I am familiar with his presentation  and approach to 'liminal'  - though I differed on this as 'concept'. Quite interesting though as he makes interesting analogies. There is great interest in Piaget and objects in the Dept Educ Research  at Lancs ( Les Smith)