Re: [xmca] A suitable term for "zpd aware"?

On 31 December 2011 23:14, David Kellogg <vaughndogblack@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Huw--
>
> First of all, happy first day of the (solar) dragon year. May your solar
> and lunar dragons cavort and gambol throughout each and every terresrial
> revolution of this particular terrestrial circuit of our largest morning
> star.

You too!

> Secondly--I am reminded of the comment you yourself made when Andy was
> looking for proofreaders for a work on concepts. You didn't like the idea
> of referring with a single term to activities as manifestly different
> as having a vague notion, coming up with a new idea, bulding a whole
> hierarchy of related terms, and conceiving a child (immaculately or
> otherwise).

A reasonable interpretation.  My aversion, however, was to the particular
naming of the definition rather than the attempt at a definition.  For
instance, the term "Image" seemed, for me, more consonant.

Let's see what others have to say before further unravelling.

Thanks,

Huw