Re: [xmca] Update on Tony Whitson

There is a pretty large archive to topics tony has commented on in the past
few years at lchc when I google search. I am not competent to download them
all and order them but if it were possible to do so, we might be able to
take up some topics that are of interest to Tony as a foundation of
communication if he is so inclined.
mike