From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Andy Blunden
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:53 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach

Well, I have an aversion to "products" ...
:)
andy

Huw Lloyd wrote:
On 29 November 2011 09:37, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net <mailto:ablunden@mira.net>> wrote:

    Dearest collueagues,
    I am looking for help. I am in the process of making a final edit
    to my book, "Concepts. A Critical Approach," with the manuscript
    due for final submission before Christmas. It is about 120,000
    words and an earlier draft is available on my website:
    http://home.mira.net/~andy/works/concepts.htm
    <http://home.mira.net/%7Eandy/works/concepts.htm>

    I need a proofreader/copy editor. Someone who can read through the
    manuscript and mark typographical errors, grabled or
    incomprehensible sentences, unconvincing claims, repititions and
    non sequitors.

    It is an unpaid position, :) and I need it done within 2 weeks.
    But on the other hand, you get to read a pretty comprehensive
    treatment of Vyotsky's ideas on concepts, along with all the other
    lines of research on this topic.

    Anyone brave enough? I can supply the manuscript in electronic or
    hard-copy form as required.

My aversion to referring to the product of numerous kinds of conceiving as a concept impedes me, Andy.

Huw
    Andy

    *Andy Blunden*
    Joint Editor MCA: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hmca20/18/1