Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach

I'm happy to divide it up, Rob. If I send you a Word version, do you want to make a start in Part I, which is 46 pages, using Track Changes, and see how you go?

Andy

Rob Parsons wrote:
Instant thought - I don't have that kind of time, but I would be happy to do a chapter if other people could also.

Rob