Re: [xmca] Current edition of Theory & Psychology

I don't know that "fluid" is the right word to describe the dynamic and unstable world we live in. "Fluid" to me summons up a mass of passive material being swished around by outside forces. But yes, it is the projects which are rapidly unfolding, realising ever new identities and collaborating with each other in ever newer projects in unpredictable ways.

Andy

Greg Thompson wrote:
So then it is the "projects" that are fluid?
i.e., they seep into different configurations of persons and swish around in our social worlds?

-greg