Re: [xmca] Current edition of Theory & Psychology

Arturo,

It's interesting that you mention Steiner.  We include Steiner's (as well
as Luria's and Zajonc's)  interpretations of  Goethe,  in building a
romantic science foundation for our undergraduate courses.  This is also a
genetic CHAT approach in that it imagines the learner as intimately
involved with her subject matter -  over time -  allowing her and the
subject to evolve in concert - coming always into a better fit or into
better coordination with each other and with their developmental contexts.
 Only then, according to Goethe and followers, can we develop the "sensory
organs" necessary for a meaningful understanding of the phenomenon of
interest.  Otto Scharmer (in Theory U) applies this logic to business (and
I believe public service) interventions.  In all cases the feelings of the
participants take center stage - as integral parts of our perception,
cognition and communications.

Deb