Re: [xmca] For the musicians

Look carefully David and I think he is looking* into himself* a lot of the
time.  As Steve points out, he is also anticipating what comes next.

Also, over centuries we have amazing examples of precosity (?sp) in music:
would you deny Mozart his first concerto at 7? But I don't know if he was
picking his nose as he wrote it...

I myself am very musical and it was already apparent by the time i did my
Grade 1 exam--and continued. Perhaps I should send you my interpretation of
some of the slow movements of Beethoven's  sonatoes   :-))  Perhaps this is
why I was so excited and also fall off my chair at the end when he loses his
baton. I am already primed.

But thank you for your detailed response: we have much to learn from it.

Carol

Be mindful. Regret nothing.
Carol's motto.

*Visiting Lecturer