Re: [xmca] Doctoral student positions in activity theory and developmental work research

Dear Yrjo
Thank you for giving me time at the conference in Rome. It was good to
ask some basic questions.
Since I have not been able to attend the summer school, or other M or
Phd courses, I wonder if its possible for me to have a look the reading
material that you set for these courses? It would help in my preparation
for the research project.

regards
Mary

Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209

email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
tel: 033 260 6163;  fax: 033 2605809

>>> Yrjö Engeström<yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi> 08/22/11 13:26 PM >>>
Dear colleagues, the application period for our doctoral program is
now open. The deadline for applications is October 7. The details are
in the attached call for applications.

Our sub-program is called Doctoral program for developmental work
research and adult education (DWRAE). It is run by the CRADLE and
fully based on activity theory.

If you have students who might be interested, do not hesistate to
tell them to contact me directly.

Cheers,

Yrjö Engeström

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/